We endeavour to dispatch your items on the same or next working day.
- Generally we use Aust Post, Fastway or Couriers Please for Parcels. Motorcycles are sent via Bikes Only Transport. We will choose which provider based on location, address type and service type, unless otherwise instructed.
- P.O. Box addresses will only be able be sent via Australia Post (Standard or Express Post)
- Standard Shipping time allow 3-4 business days transit.
- Express Shipping 1-2 business days transit. Rural areas and areas outside of the Express Post Network and Western Australia may incur +1 or 2 days extra transit time.
- As we sell via this website, eBay and thru our store front occasionally we sell out of some items. If an item is out of stock we'll let you know what delay (if any) there is. We may send what we have and the rest later (at our cost).
- We may split up multiple items / partial orders if it is more efficient to do so
- Large items like complete Motorcycles require specialised freight companies to ship your item. Dispatch times are subject to their timetables, but we'll let you know the time frame for shipping. Same goes for anything that is classified as a dangerous items like batteries etc.
- Unless instructed otherwise small parcels are sent "With Authority To Leave". This means the courier will leave your parcel in a safe place if no one is home. This is subject to the location, weather and other factors. If you don't want it left unattended please check the instruction box at the check out.
- Motorcycles or large value items WILL NOT be left unattended - some one has to be there to recieve a Motorcycle or large value item.
- Please refer to the websites for Australia Post, Fastway Couriers and Couriers Please for their service areas and conditions of carriage and service.